COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL
We can help you with your pest control needs and with increasing obligation under our duty of care as employers, we all know that prevention is better than cure in the workplace.
We can look after all your general pest problems including Cockroaches, Ants, Rodent, Mosquitoes and many others.
Why bother with pest control for my business?
- Health Problems. Salmonella, Dysentery, Diarrhea & Stomach Upsets, are all ailments which can be transmitted by pests. These and other sicknesses can affect your customers and staff.
- Workspace Disruption. Many species of pests cause rashes, bites, itches and sores. These can cause severe discomfort in the work environment.
- Dissatisfied Customers. When pest problems exist, it could cost you your good public image. Customers expect to be served in safe, hygienic surroundings and demand to be supplied with uncontaminated products.
- Health Authority Intervention. Establishments where pests are not controlled are constantly in danger of Health Authority Intervention which could lead to temporary closure.
Worried About Pest Control Chemicals? Is Pest Control Safe?
Not all our pest control methods involve pesticides and sprays.
Depending on the pest, and your circumstances, we can use methods that include physical modification of the environment and trapping to achieve results.
However when we do use pesticides, we select formulations and baits with the lowest toxicity available and focus our treatments on areas that keep these formulations away from you, your employees and clients.
What about allergies or sensitivities to chemicals?
What about Natural Pest Control?
All pesticides have â€śnaturalâ€ť origins â€“ the most commonly used today are the pyrethroids (extracted from certain types of flowers).
We use the â€śman-madeâ€ť versions of these pesticides in the majority of our treatments.
Most of these formulations have no colour or odour.
Where do we treat?
In the majority of case, internal treatments are kept well away from contact with you.
If you are concerned, our Maximum Pest Management technician can explain what will be done at your premises before they start.
How can you be confident in the pest control service that you get?
You can be confident for a few reasonsâ€¦
- Our Technicians are trained to assist you in solving all your Pest Control Problems.
- They are trained and properly licenced.
- Their focus is to provide management options that will be effective and ensure the safety of you, your property and the environment.
Our Service Warranty
Depending on the pest service, Maximum Pest Management offers a Service Warranty.
At Maximum Pest Management we take pride in our service, and ability to solve your problems. If we havenâ€™t done so then we want to know!
In some cases it is not possible to foresee every problem at a first visit – so we need to work with you until your problem is solved.
This means that if you regularly see or experience problems with any pest covered under our Service Warranty, then we are only too happy to come back as soon as possible to address your concerns.
If you have any concerns or comments we really would love to hear from you as it will only help us to improve. Please feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or ideally give us a call free of charge at 1800-MaxPest (1800-6297378)